Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 86

Thread: SG to reunite??

  1. #71
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Devon, I'll ask you respectfully again not to use that tone and if I have to ask you a third time you can consider that a warning.

    Michelle

    xx

  2. #72
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Yep Barb - perhaps it's too much of a coincidence! [img]wink.gif[/img] *sniggers*

    *still wishes it were true though*

  3. #73
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    .... but Dan's musical contribution has I think been somewhat overlooked or at any rate a bit under-estimated and I would love it if the guys could find a way of working together again.
    *****************

    I think that's very true Janie and I'm ashamed to say that I used to think that way about Dan myself. [img]redface.gif[/img]

  4. #74
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Heh heh heh this has to be the most popular thread i've ever made here! Lookit all the replies! ;D

  5. #75
    Twizzle
    Guest Twizzle's Avatar

    Post

    Go Steeny!

    You rule!!! [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/party.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/car.gif[/img]

    *loves diddling wiv da new smilies* lol

  6. #76
    Inactive Member hippo girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone/thing else you like 'diddling' with Terry? Maybe Dunc?

    Or maybe not if you won't i sure as will take that place

    [img]graemlins/snail.gif[/img]

  7. #77
    Inactive Member sunhawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2002
    Posts
    780
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ha ha Terry said diddling! :X

  8. #78
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Dyan

    I deleted my earlier post in this thread because this was getting more heated than I expected. But I'm going to briefly jump in with a couple of thoughts. [img]smile.gif[/img] </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Dyan I have always appreciated your insight into the US music business!

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">
    The press (as exploitive as they are) rarely makes up stories out of whole cloth. There is (generally speaking) a kernel of truth that gets distorted and expanded past recognition. BUT it is there.

    Now I don't know what's going on this time, but it's not impossible to wonder if D&D weren't using the press this time around to see if there was any public interest in a SG reunion. OR (I've wondered this too) if it wasn't Dan's way of reaching out to see if Darren was interested. OR (yet another view) it might have been nothing but Dan rambling on to a reporter without any ulterior motives.</font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>


    Sitting here in Australia and having watched this unfold I would pick the last option.

    I also wonder if the media's interest was triggered back a few months ago when news of the Savage Garden Greatest Hits album was announced and then put on hold at SG's request so they could have more input into the selection of songs.

  9. #79
    Inactive Member Devon Saxon's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 27th, 2003
    Posts
    32
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Juliet10:
    Devon, I'll ask you respectfully again not to use that tone and if I have to ask you a third time you can consider that a warning.

    Michelle

    xx
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    So warn me. I consider my tone perfectly respectful. I have my opinion and I don't need to substantiate or support it in any way. And now it seems to me that just because a few people don't agree or don't like my opinion I'm being told to shut up. Which is not fair in the least. You wanted to know why I think the way I do, I told you. Simple as that. And no sooner did I explain my reasons then I get jumped on with tone messages and warnings. And I honestly don't know what 'tone' you're implying I have, since I post the same everywhere all the time and haven't had problems with it before. You're intitled to your opinion, why can't I be intitled to mine?

  10. #80
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#000000"><font size=2 face="Tempus sans ITC, Papyrus,Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Devon Saxon:

    So warn me. I consider my tone perfectly respectful. I have my opinion and I don't need to substantiate or support it in any way. And now it seems to me that just because a few people don't agree or don't like my opinion I'm being told to shut up. Which is not fair in the least. You wanted to know why I think the way I do, I told you. Simple as that. And no sooner did I explain my reasons then I get jumped on with tone messages and warnings. And I honestly don't know what 'tone' you're implying I have, since I post the same everywhere all the time and haven't had problems with it before. You're intitled to your opinion, why can't I be intitled to mine?
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    Well that works both ways doesn't it!

    Oh and just for the record I'm not familiar with your posting elsewhere and I did not like what I perceived as your talking down to us, lecturing us and labelling us all under the one heading!

    Despite us not all agreeing here in the past I have never seen anyone be disrespectful before...that's just my blasted personal opinion of course

    Tries to remember her own ethic....if you're not prepared to say it to someone's face don't say it at all. *edited* to add, this I wrote as a reminder to me, because I'd hope those who do know me realise I don't make a post like this without thought! I dislike conflict very much.......

    It's a sad day for me when I feel angry and uncomfortable here.

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ May 28, 2003 12:00 AM: Message edited by: BarbT ]</font>

    <font color="#9966FF" size="1">[ May 28, 2003 01:44 AM: Message edited by: BarbT ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •